DeWitt Medical District required posting
Annual income: Equal to 50% of the federal poverty rate
Amount paid per client: $5,000 annually (October 1-September 30)
Number of prescriptions offered: 2 prescriptions offered monthly
Requirements: Client must live in the hospital district, and cannot be enrolled in Medicaid
Basic services covered:
- Physician services.
- Annual physical examinations.
- Medical screening services:
- Blood pressure.
- Blood sugar.
- Blood cholesterol.
- Laboratory and x-ray services.
- Family planning services.
- Skilled nursing facility services.
- Prescription drugs.
- Rural health clinic services.
- Inpatient hospital services.
- Outpatient hospital services.
The Indigent Program Office is located in the Finance Department at Cuero Regional Hospital; ask for Holly Watson - Financial Counselor. The Indigent Program Office is located between the OB waiting room and the DME office by Physical Therapy.
Open Mon. through Fri., 8:30 a.m. to noon and 1 to 4 p.m.
*Prescription Assistance and Daughters of Charity Insurance program will still be located at the CRH Human Resources Building located at 106 W. Reuss in Cuero.