The Mission of Cuero Regional Hospital is to provide compassionate care to those we serve with a commitment to excellence in all we do.
Cuero Regional Hospital will be the cornerstone of health services for the area. It will lead in developing collaborative health delivery systems. It will continuously "Reach for Excellence" by:
- Enhancing access to health services.
- Improving quality of health services and information management.
- Providing health education services.
- Recruiting and retaining a professional, technically competent and compassionate staff.
- Maintaining fiscal integrity.
- Maintaining a safe environment.
- Providing pain management.
- Championing advocacy of rural healthcare.
In pursuit of its vision, the impetus for the future will come from its communities.
Cuero Regional Hospital subscribes to the following core values:
Dignity & Respect: We believe that all people are created equal entitling each to dignity, respect and the same quality care.
Patient Satisfaction: We believe our patients are our greatest assets and their satisfaction is vital to our future.
Enhancing Value: We believe in producing greater healthcare value by promoting wellness and prevention of disease.
Reaching for Excellence: We believe in creating an environment that promotes every individual's best outcome. When people reach for their maximum potential, our hospital excels.