Our team of certified diabetes educators, nurses, dietitians and community health workers teach practical ways to manage diabetes while also enjoying life.
- Diabetes self-management education
- Classes to fit your busy life
- Face-to-face or online classes are available for days and evenings.
- Full year of personal support
- Quarterly one-on-one follow-ups and consultations to help you along your journey to improved health.
- Participants will receive a FREE glucose monitor and strips.
Class topics include:
Blood glucose monitoring
Date: Sept. 26, 2021
Jan. 25, 2022
March 22, 2022
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Cuero Regional Hospital Education Classroom
Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/coastalbendhealth/
CALL NOW 1-866-524-1408 to enroll for free!
TEXAS A&M HEALTH