Insurance Coordinator/Assistant Business Office Manager
Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm
Cuero Regional Hospital is seeking a full-time Insurance Coordinator/Assistant Business Office Manager.
- Is responsible for claims for all Medicare products.
- Downloads and files all claims, process denials and performs follow up appeals for all denials.
- Downloads Hospital Medicare Remits and process daily.
- Acts as Coordinator:
- assisting with review of AR days in each payor category to assure appropriate working of follow up by other clerks.
- Process Medicare ADR's in a timely manner, working with the Director to assure documentation to support medical necessity can be found and sent in.
- Assures all denials and appeals are logged in the Hospital Information System log.
- Acts as Assistant Business Office Manager, prints and distributes payroll sheets, and overall management in the absence of the Director.
- Performs other duties in the department including:
- accepting payments,
- answering phone calls and
- covering switchboard.
- High school graduate/GED
- Minimum of at least 2 years of claims filing
- Prefer 2 years of claims filing in acute care setting
PTO available after 90 days; EIL available after 6 months
Benefits offered: health insurance, dental, vision, group life insurance, voluntary life insurance, STD, LTD, hospital indemnity, cancer, critical illness, accident insurances and retirement benefits which include a 401a, 457 deferred compensation and Roth plans.
If you are ready to join our team, complete our application.
Monday, February 22, 2021
Open until filledApply for this job