Welcome! Thanks for your interest in a career at Cuero Health!
Applications taken at all times include: Nursing: LVN, GVN, RN, PNT, GN & CNA EMS: EMT-B, EMT-I, EMT-P and all PRN Staff. To submit an application, please click here.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you are interested in working in housekeeping, dietary or maintenance, please visit https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Hhs/jobs for a list of openings.
Cuero Regional Hospital is searching for a FT Registered Nurse in our Childbirth Department.
- The OB Registered Nurse is responsible for the direct and indirect total nursing care of the patients on his/her assigned unit during a given period of time.
- This predominantly includes obstetrical patients and newborns during pregnancy, labor, delivery and postpartum periods.
- The RN is also responsible for the delegation and supervision of personnel assigned to him/her.
- The RN has the responsibility and accountability for prescribing, delegating and coordinating all nursing care provided in the Childbirth Center.
- The RN prescribes nursing care for patients based on the nursing process.
- The RN coordinates both the nursing care provided to patients and the nursing care provided in conjunction with therapies directed by other disciplines.
- The RN will assess the health related needs of the patient, plan health care goals, implement therapeutic activities and evaluate the effectiveness of care given.
- The RN provides leadership on the assigned unit in the coordination and delivery of nursing care.
- The RN is responsible for adhering to all standards of the hospital and nursing service department for managing supplies and equipment with the direction of the RN in charge of the unit and for promoting teamwork with physicians and personnel of other departments.
- The RN is generally assigned one specific shift and unit but may be required to cover other shifts and units as the need arises.
- The scope of maternity nursing involves not only helping the mother have a safe, healthy infant, but also helping parents understand the birth process, teaching them to care for their newborn infant and preparing to meet the future demands as parents.
- Current Texas License
- Current BLS Certification
- NRP w/in 6mo of Hire
- Labor, Delivery, Nursery & Postpartum Experience preferred
- Computer Skills
Monday, December 16, 2019
Open until filledApply for this job