Cuero Regional Hospital is seeking a Credentialing Coordinator to join our team.
- The Credentialing Coordinator is responsible for the credentialing,recredentialing and appointment of medical and allied health staff.
- Understands and follows organization's policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintains confidential credentials files on all members of the medical staff, including current staff status, current licensure and other certifications and current clinical privileges.
- Ensures all records are current and in compliance with the bylaws and rules and regulations and CMS standards.
- Assists facility credentialer with insurance credentialing.
- Performs back up clerical work in the human resources office.
- High School Graduate/GED Required
- CPCS Certification Preferred
- 2 Years of Credentialing/Medical Staff Experience Required
- Advance computer knowledge required, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook
Open until filledApply for this job