Cuero Regional Hospital is searching for a FT Registered Nurse in our Emergency Department.
- The Emergency Department (ED) Registered Nurse (RN) coodinates and delivers nursing care in an organized manner to groups of patients as assigned in the emergency care setting and performs clinical and technical aspects of care in accordance with hospial and nursing department policies, procedures and standards of care.
- The Emergency department RN provides care that reflects initiative, flexibility and professional responsibility with a minimum of supervision.
- The Emergency department RN communicates with the Emergency Department Physician about changes in a patient status, symptomatology and results of diagnostic studies.
- The Emergency Department RN functions effectively in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities and responds quickly and appropriately to changes in patient's condition or response to treatment.
- The Emergency Department RN demonstrates effective coping skills and utilizes critical thinking in complex patient care situations.
- The emergency department RN bases decisions on sound scientific knowledge and past professional experience and functions as a resource person in the Emergency Department and other clinical areas.
- Graduate from an accredited nursing school
- Current Texas RN License
- Current BLS Certification
- ACLS, PALS or ENPC within 6 months of hire
- TNCC within 1 year of hire
Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Open until filledApply for this job