PRN 7A-7P SHIFT OR 7P-7A SHIFT
Cuero Regional Hospital is searching for a PRN Registered Nurse in our Intensive Care Department.
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for the direct and indirect total nursing care of the patients on his/her assigned unit during a given period of time.
- The RN is also responsible for the delegation and supervision of personnel assigned to him/her.
- The RN has the responsibility and accountability for prescribing, delegating and coordinating all nursing care provided in Intensive Care Unit/PACU/Day Surgery.
- The RN prescribes nursing care for patients based on the nursing process.
- The RN coordinates both the nursing care provided to patients and the nursing care provided in conjunction with therapies directed by other disciplines.
- Current Texas RN license.
- ICU experience preferred.
- Current BLS certification.
- ACLS/PALS certification within 6 months of hire.
Open until filledApply for this job