MT or MLT
Hours may vary. Work 2 to 3 days per week with rotating weekends.
Cuero Regional Hospital is searching for a PRN MT/MLT in our Laboratory Department.
- The MLT/MT performs routine and specialized clinical testing of neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient samples.
- The MLT/MT performs specimen examination in Chemistry, Immunology, Hematology, Coagulation, Microbiology, Transfusion Services, Urinalysis, Specimen Processing, Collection and Phlebotomy.
- The MLT/MT is responsible for performing analysis according to established procedures, verifying results by quality control methods and reporting patient results to the floor and/or physician.
- AA degree in medical technology for MLT.
- BS degree in medical technology for MT.
- 1-2 years clinical lab experience preferred.
- ASCP/AMT certification preferred.
- Phlebotomy experience Required.
Open until filledApply for this job