Cuero Regional Hospital is searching for a FT Phlebotomist to work from 7a-7p in our Lab department.
- This is a phlebotomist position in the laboratory consisting of a variety of complex, skilled tasks.
- Accuracy is essential and decisions are subject to check.
- Fairly constant concentration is required.
- Works independently with technical guidance and direction available from the Laboratory Supervisor.
- Detail-oriented, well organized with ability to plan, prioritize, and stay on task. Knowledgeable phlebotomist with ability to step into non-technical and clerical roles as needed.
- Good administrative skills and good computer skills.
- Responsible for assisting in compliance of the clinical laboratory to the regulatory and accreditation agencies including assisting with on-going inspection readiness and the availability of appropriate documentation for all tasks.
- May act as a laboratory assistant by cleaning laboratory equipment and assisting laboratory personnel performing routine duties in the clinical lab.
- High school diploma or GED
- Completion of phlebotomy course preferred
- Phlebotomy Certification or MA preferred
- 1-2 years phlebotomy experience preferred
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Must be able to draw from infants to geriatric patients
- May work hospital or clinic lab
Open until filledApply for this job