RN - PRN
Cuero Regional Hospital is searching for a PRN Registered Nurse in our Med/Surg Department.
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for the direct and indirect total nursing care of the patients on his/her assigned unit during a given period of time.
- The RN is also responsible for the delegation and supervision of personnel assigned to him/her.
- The RN has the responsibility and accountability for prescribing, delegating and coordinating all nursing care provided.
- The RN prescribes nursing care for patients based on the nursing process.
- The RN coordinates both the nursing care provided to patients and the nursing care provided in conjunction with therapies directed by other disciplines.
- The RN will assess the health related needs of the patient, plan health care goals, implement therapeutic activities and evaluate the effectiveness of care given.
- The RN provides leadership on the assigned unit in the coordination and delivery of nursing care.
- The RN is responsible for adhering to all standards of the hospital and nursing service department for managing supplies and equipment with the direction of the RN in charge of the unit and for promoting teamwork with physicians and personnel of other departments.
- The RN is generally assigned one specific shift and unit but may be required to cover other shifts and units as the need arises.
- Graduate of an accredited Professional Nurse Program
- Current Texas RN license
- Current BLS certification
- ACLS - 6 months after hire date
- Computer skills
Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Open until filledApply for this job