FT Monday - Friday 8A-5P occasional weekend
Cuero Regional Hospital is searching for a FT Director in our Patient Access Department.
- The Director is responsible for those activities that directly pertain to the Registration Department.
- They oversee all registration clerks in multiple areas, train and monitor quality of work.
- Develops departmental policies and procedures.
- This position is responsible for reviewing Emergency Room Records, selecting charges for E&M levels, injections and procedures performed.
- They enter all ER charges daily.
- They act as EMS biller - registering all EMS patients, and posts charges in Meditech.
- They are responsible for adding new physicians license number and UPIN into the Meditech MIS dictionary and acting as superuser for Registration Module.
- They assure preauth is obtained for all inpatient and observation cases as needed and register, bill and code telecardiology and teleneurology patients.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates or Bachelor in Healthcare or Business Preferred
- Minimum of 5 years in Health Care
- Experience in Admissions, Scheduling, DME or Patient Access Healthcare Dept Required
- Oversees all Patient Access Representatives in Multiple Areas of Hospital
- 5 Years of Registration and/or Supervisor Experience in Health Care Setting Preferred
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
Open until filledApply for this job