Personnel Attendant Services
Cuero Regional Hospital is searching for a FT LVN Supervisor in our Cuero Home Health PHC/CBA Agency.
- The PHC, FC, CAS, Star Plus & Star Plus Wavier Supervisor, a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), is responsible for the direct and indirect total nursing care and coordination of PAS to the clients and/or participants assigned to him/her.
- The LVN is also responsible for the delegation and supervision of all personnel assigned to him/her with direction from the Home Health Administrator.
- Utilizing standards in the Cuero Home Health Agency Policies and Procedures is responsible for the delegation and supervision of personnel providing client care and related services with regard to scheduling, quality of care, and other client related matters.
- Prescribes nursing care for clients/patients/participants based on the nursing process.
- Provides leadership and guidance to staff, mediates individual problems related to morale, work methods, policies, safety, staffing, and other actions regarding specific techniques and equipment.
- Is responsible for orientation and evaluation of attendants.
- Is responsible for adhering to all standards of the Hospital and the Cuero Home Health PHC Agency for overseeing and maintaining inventory of supplies and equipment necessary for client care.
- Promotes teamwork, maintains effective, efficient, and professional communication with Administrator, personnel, physicians, clients, visitors, and other departments.
- Work hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., but may be required to work other days and hours as Agency requirements dictate.
- Rotating weekend call is required. Attends Hospital and Agency orientation upon initial employment and is CPR certified.
- Satisfactorily completes pharmacology proficiency examination upon employment.
- Completes annual competencies as required.
- Receives required hours of RN supervisory orientation.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- 2 years nursing experience in an Home Care Setting or 2 years in acute care setting
- 1-2 years nursing management experience in a Home Health Care setting
- Current LVN license
- Current BLS certification
Open until filledApply for this job