Cuero Regional Hospital is searching for a PRN Pharmacy Technician in our Pharmacy Department.
The Pharmacy Technician/Pharmacy Intern I is an individual whose responsibility in the pharmacy is to assist the Pharmacist in pharmacy administrative duties as well as to provide technical services that do not require professional judgement regarding preparing and distribution of drugs and who works under the direct supervision of and is responsible to the Pharmacist.
- High School Diploma or GED
- State of Texas Registered Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Hospital Pharmacy Technician for at least 2years experienced preferred
- Working Rotation Shifts, Weekends, & Holidays
- Able to work in fast pace, able to work independently with little direction
Open until filledApply for this job