Cuero Regional Hospital is searching for a PRN Radiology Technician in our Radiology Department.
- The Radiologic Technologist is responsible for, but not limited to, fluoroscopic, radiographic, and Computed Tomography procedures.
- Technologists who have registries in other modalities may be required to perform examinations in those modalities, i.e.: MR, US, NM, Mammo, BD.
- Cross-training in other modalities may also be required.
- Competency in contrast power injections is expected.
- Other duties include: equipment troubleshooting, providing patients and healthcare employees with medical records (copies and reports), transporting and lifting patients, and data collection.
- COMPLETED APPROVED RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM
- ARRT AND TMB REQUIRED
- CURRENT BLS CERTIFICATION
- 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
Open until filledApply for this job