Cuero Regional Hospital is searching for a PRN Registration Clerk in our Registration Department.
- Registration Clerks must be proficient in the performance of all registration duties and will perform them as needed.
- They register all patients who present to Cuero Regional Hospital for care, including outpatients, ER patients, Inpatients and Observation patients.
- They also provide support to the individual departments in which they work.
- They must possess knowledge of all computer programs and databases necessary to proficiently complete their assigned tasks.
- They act as cashiers collecting on self pay, copays, and deductible/out of pockets at the time of service.
- They perform order entry and medically necessity when needed.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Communication skills.
- Customer relation skills.
- Medical terminology.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Computer skills.
- Must be able to multi-task.
Open until filledApply for this job