Switchboard Operator/Greeter - PRN
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK 7a-7p AND 7p-7a
Cuero Regional Hospital is searching for a PRN Operator/Greeter for our Switchboard Department.
- The operator is the primary greeter for all internal and external guests in the hospital.
- They must provide excellent customer service and assistance to all.
- They are the primary phone operator and pager for the facility.
- They handle flow of communication quickly and efficiently and alert all involved parties during disasters, fires and/or drills.
- They act as security, monitoring the front door, keeping watch for patients in distress, or safety hazards and report to the appropriate staff.
- They assist with business office and medical records clerk duties daily.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Telephone & Paging Skills
- Good Keyboard Skills
Open until filledApply for this job