Cuero Regional Hospital is searching for a PRN Ultrasound Tech in our Ultrasound Department.
- The Ultrasound Technologist performs various exams in the Ultrasound Department.
- Ultrasound has multiple disciplines, and the technologist should only perform the exams that he/she has proven competency, i.e: abdominal, cardiac, O/B, etc.
- Technologists are encouraged to learn as many disciplines as possible.
- In addition, if the technologist is registered with the ARRT, he/she may be asked to help in other modalities, i.e: Radiology, CT, MR.
- Other duties include: equipment troubleshooting, providing patients and healthcare employees with medical records (copies and reports), transporting and lifting patients, and data collection.
- Registered in Ultrasound by ARRT, ARDMS, or CCI.
- Must have a Vascular Registry.
- Current BLS Certification
- Echo experience preferred.
Open until filledApply for this job