LocationsBack to locations main
Cuero Regional Hospital
At Cuero Regional Hospital, we connect with our patients and make them our top priority. Our goal is to help them heal quickly and return to better health. We are with them every step of the way, offering our support, knowledge, and experience in a comfortable environment close to home.
With a continued emphasis on progressive health care, our hospital has expanded over the years to accommodate the changing needs of patients and the rapid advancement of medical technology. Governed by the board of directors, Cuero Regional offers many health care services larger city hospitals have including:
- Emergency medical services.
- 24/7 ER services.
- Inpatient care.
- Hospitalist program.
- Inpatient surgery.
- Day surgery.
- Outpatient specialty center.
- Radiology (64 Slice CT Scanner, Women's Center that houses digital mammography and bone densitometry).
- High Field True Open MRI system.
- Nuclear medicine.
- Child birth center.
- Sleep study center.
- Physical therapy (including aquatic therapy).
- Five family medicine clinics (Cuero: Cuero Medical Clinic, Parkside Family Clinic; Goliad: Goliad Family Practice; Kenedy: Kenedy Family Practice; and Yorktown: Yorktown Medical Clinic).
- Home health care services (Cuero Home Health).
- Bfit Cuero Wellness Center open 24/7 for members.