Cuero Wellness Center Opening May 18th
Contact: Tami Brzozowski, BS
May 12, 2020
Cuero, Texas: Cuero Health announced that starting Monday, May 18th, Bfit Cuero Wellness Center will re-open per the latest executive orders from Gov. Abbott, but move from 24/7 access to modified Cuero Wellness Center staffed hours. Those hours are Monday – Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from 1 – 4 p.m. The child play room at the Wellness Center will be closed during these hours. Please see below for all updates regarding the facility that will be in effect starting Monday, May 18, 2020.
Cuero Wellness Center Updates:
- Reopening Monday, May 18th
- Offering modified hours of:
- 6:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday – Friday,
- 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Saturday
- and 1 – 4 p.m. on Sundays.
- Members will not be charged for the month of May. Monthly membership fees will resume June 1, 2020.
- Only 25% capacity or 46 people allowed at one time in Cuero Wellness Center.
- Wearing a mask is optional while in the facility and members are encouraged to practice social distancing of 6 ft.
- Members are encouraged to wipe down equipment after use with provided sanitizer wipes.
- Pool access available but limited to no more than five members in the pool at one time.
- Access to bathrooms will be available, but no access to lockers, showers or saunas.
- No fitness classes at this time.
- The child play room will continue to be closed. No children allowed in the facility.
“We are thrilled to re-open and our staff has done an exceptional job of cleaning the facility and, with this re-opening, we want to continue to ensure our members’ safety. We are limiting hours to our modified staffed hours for the time being and our staff is consistently disinfecting equipment during these hours. We are well prepared and taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our members,” said Tami Brzozowski. “We will keep our members and the public informed through available channels.” For more information and the latest updates from Cuero Health, please visit www.cuerohospital.org or follow us on Facebook: Cuero Wellness Center.