Contact: Tami Brzozowski, BS
Cuero Wellness Center Resumes 24/7 Access June 1, 2020
Cuero, Texas: Cuero Health announced that starting Monday, June 1, 2020, Bfit Cuero Wellness Center will resume 24/7 access for its members. Cuero Wellness Center will also resume regular staffed hours on June 1st. Those hours are Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Sunday from 1 – 4 p.m. The child play room, lockers, showers, sauna and racquetball court at the Wellness Center will continue to be closed. Please see below for all updates regarding the facility as of June 1, 2020
Cuero Wellness Center Updates:
- 24/7 access to members starting June 1, 2020
- Members will not be charged for the month of May. Monthly membership fees will resume June 1, 2020.
- Resume regular staffed hours of:
- 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday – Friday
- 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. on Saturday
- 1 – 4 p.m. on Sundays
- Only 25% capacity or 46 people allowed at one time in Cuero Wellness Center.
- Wearing a mask is optional while in the facility and members are encouraged to practice social distancing of 6 ft.
- Members are required to wipe down equipment after use with provided sanitizer wipes.
- Pool access available but limited to no more than five members in the pool at one time.
- Access to bathrooms will be available, but no access to lockers, showers or saunas. The racquetball court is also closed at this time.
- Some fitness classes will be offered in June. A revised schedule will be available at the facility, as well as posted to the website and Facebook page.
- The child play room will continue to be closed. No children allowed in the facility.
“We continue to work hard to ensure our members’ safety and, have found since re-opening, that our members are doing their part to help keep the facility & equipment sanitized. We had many members inquire about re-opening to 24/7 access and are proud to be able to offer this service to them. We will resume our normal staffed hours June 1 and our staff is consistently disinfecting equipment during these hours. We continue to take every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our members,” said Tami Brzozowski, Cuero Wellness Center Manager. For more information and the latest updates, follow us on Facebook: Cuero Wellness Center.