Cuero Wellness Center Resumes 24/7 Access & Offers Programs to Assist Members
Contact: Tami Brzozowski, BS
Cuero, Texas: On Monday, June 1, 2020, Bfit Cuero Wellness Center resumed 24/7 access for its members. In resuming 24/7 access, leadership embarked on new initiatives to help members as many struggled during the period of mandatory closure.
“The required COVID-19 closure had an impact on many of our active members, delaying their healthy goals and, once we were able to re-open, we wanted to give them all the tools that we could to help them get back on track,” said Tami Brzozowski, Cuero Wellness Center Manager.
Cuero Wellness Center launched a personal training session special, where members can receive one free training session when they purchase three. This includes both half hour and full hour training sessions. “Our certified personal trainers can be a great resource not only in teaching you exercises and training that will benefit your particular workout style and body type, but we also work with you on nutrition since the two go hand in hand. Often, when working out alone, we don’t push ourselves and continue to grow our workout regime and our bodies can fall into a lull. Working out with a personal trainer helps the individual to feel motivated, be accountable and to expand their fitness activities to meet their goals,” said Brzozowski.
For those that are not members and interested in joining, Cuero Wellness Center is also offering a “Sizzlin’ Summer Membership Special” which is three months of membership for $100 with no joining fee. Those interested must sign up before the end of July in order to take advantage of this special. “We have many college students home for the summer, as well as those that are coming out of isolation from COVID-19 that need the support and encouragement of our gym, so we want to make it affordable and easy to join,” said Brzozowski. “Plus we have launched several group fitness classes (limited capacity) in June to help our current and new members get back on track.”
Massage therapy has also resumed at Cuero Wellness Center. Cuero Wellness Center offers massage therapy services for members and non-members. Massage therapist, Crispin Gale, LMT, is a state licensed, trained professional with 28 years of massage experience and offers a variety of massage techniques. “There are many benefits of massage therapy – it improves athletic performance and recovery, reduces arthritic symptoms, boost immunity, relieves headaches/migraines and, especially during this time when it is so needed, helps to reduce anxiety and stress,” said Gale. And, Gale is offering an incentive for those that book an hour massage at Cuero Wellness Center – a complimentary 15-minute neck or foot massage added on.
Given the current environment, several changes are still in place to protect Cuero Wellness Center members. The child play room and sauna at the Wellness Center continue to be closed. Please see below for all updates regarding the facility as of June 1, 2020
Cuero Wellness Center Updates:
- 24/7 access to members started June 1, 2020
- Resumed regular staffed hours of:
- 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday – Friday
- 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. on Saturday
- 1 – 4 p.m. on Sundays
- 50% capacity or 92 people allowed at one time in Cuero Wellness Center effective June 8, 2020
- Wearing a mask is optional while in the facility and members are encouraged to practice social distancing of 6 ft.
- Members are required to wipe down equipment after use with provided sanitizer spray and disposable paper towels.
- Pool access is available but limited to no more than five members in the pool at one time.
- Access to bathrooms, lockers and showers will be available, but no access to saunas.
- The racquetball court has re-opened effective June 8, 2020.
- Some fitness classes resumed in June. A fitness class schedule is available at the facility, as well as posted to the website and Facebook page.
- The child play room will continue to be closed. No children allowed in the facility.
“We continue to work hard to ensure our members’ safety and, have found since re-opening, that our members are doing their part to help keep the facility & equipment sanitized. Our staff is consistently disinfecting equipment during staffed hours. We continue to take every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our members and encourage our members to take advantage of all the tools available at the gym to meet their fitness goals,” said Tami Brzozowski, Cuero Wellness Center Manager.
For more information and the latest updates, follow us on Facebook: Cuero Wellness Center and to take advantage of these offerings, call 361-275-9355.