Cuero Health organized a Hurricane & Flood Preparedness Day on Saturday, June 12 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. at the old Cuero Intermediate School. This was a community wide event to help our community be prepared for the "What if?" should another hurricane, flood or disaster strike the Crossroads area. Cuero Regional Hospital and several area partners are proud to work together on this educational event, featuring booths, disaster preparedness materials and more.
Below are resources and links to review to help you prepare!
Cuero Regional Hospital Stroke Materials
Cuero Regional Hospital Stop the Bleed Materials
- DeWitt County Office of Emergency Management website
- Register for CodeRed Countywide (DeWitt) Emergency Notification System
- University of Houston Small Business Development Center (UH SBDC): Disaster Preparedness & Recovery – Tips & Resources for Small Business Owners
- UH SBDC Hurricane Preparedness Checklist (PDF)
- UH SBDC Business Assessment Checklist (PDF)
- UH SBDC 10 Hurricane Preparedness Tips for Businesses
- Texas AgriLife Extension | Disaster Education Network: Disaster Preparedness for Businesses
- Texas Economic Development: Business & Community Emergency Preparation & Recovery
- ReadyTexas.gov: Disaster Preparedness
- U.S. Small Business Administration: Prepare for Emergencies