ONE VISITOR AT A TIME ALLOWED
Visitation will be allowed in our inpatient, outpatient & emergency department. Cuero Health Clinic patients may have one visitor at their set appointment time.
WEAR MASKS: All employees, visitors and patients are REQUIRED to wear a mask while in any Cuero Health facility. Bandanas & gaiters are not allowed.
To help ensure a safe care environment and limit possible exposure to COVID-19, we are only allowing one visitor at a time per patient & requiring everyone to wear a mask.
- Visitors must be 18-years-old or over
- Hospital staff will screen all visitors using the most current CDC guidelines
- Those identified to be at risk for COVID-19 during the screening procedure will not be allowed to enter any Cuero Health facility unless seeking emergency medical assistance.
- Visitors must bring and wear a mask while inside any Cuero Health facility
- Patients who are in respiratory isolation or placed in Cuero Regional Hospital’s dedicated COVID-19 Unit will be determined by a Physician's order.
VISITOR HOURS AT CUERO REGIONAL HOSPITAL
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday - Holidays 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.(please note all weekend visitors will be screened at the FRONT ENTRANCE of Cuero Regional Hospital at our Switchboard.)