At our Wellness center, we offer the finest and advanced equipment, services along with professional certified fitness staff:
- Strength training equipment including, LifeFitness, Matrix, TRX, Hammer Strength.
- Cardio equipment including Precor, LifeFitness, Matrix, NuStep.
- Indoor pool.
- Indoor track.
- Racquetball court.
- Group fitness studios.
- Cycling studio.
- Fitness ON Demand.
- Spacious locker rooms.
- Day lockers and monthly locker rental.
- Towel service.
- Separate men's and women's dry sauna rooms.
- Private massage therapy. BOOK NOW
- Kids play center.
- Spray tanning.
- Discounts for Silver Sneakers and AARP Medicare Supplement members.
For more information call the Wellness Center at 361.275.WELL (9355).
24/7 Access Resumes 6/1/20
A Letter to Our Members
Dear Cuero Wellness Center Members,
We at Bfit Cuero Wellness Center are thrilled to offer our members 24/7 access starting June 1, 2020. We are also resuming regular staffed hours on June 1st. Those hours are Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Sunday from 1 – 4 p.m. The child play room, lockers, showers, sauna and racquetball court at the Wellness Center will continue to be closed. Please see below for all updates regarding the facility as of June 1, 2020.
We would like to stress the importance of all members to do their part to wipe down equipment before and after each use. With 24/7 access starting June 1, 2020, we will be monitoring the video surveillance during the periods that are not staffed to ensure that members are taking the proper precautions to wipe down equipment. Those that fail to properly wipe down equipment with the provided sanitized wipes will be penalized in the form of restricting their access to only staffed hours. We ask that you please partner with us to keep the Cuero Wellness Center as clean and safe as possible for all of our members to enjoy.
Cuero Wellness Center June 1 Updates:
- 24/7 access to members starting June 1, 2020
- Members will not be charged for the month of May. Monthly membership fees will resume June 1, 2020.
- Resume regular staffed hours of:
- 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday – Friday
- 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. on Saturday
- 1 – 4 p.m. on Sundays
- Only 25% capacity or 46 people allowed at one time in Cuero Wellness Center.
- Wearing a mask is optional while in the facility and members are encouraged to practice social distancing of 6 ft.
- Members are required to wipe down equipment after use with provided sanitizer wipes or disinfectant spray. Those members failing to comply will be placed on restricted access to only staffed hours at the gym.
- Pool access available but limited to no more than five members in the pool at one time.
- Access to bathrooms will be available, but no access to lockers, showers or saunas. The racquetball court is also closed at this time.
- Some fitness classes will be offered in June. A revised schedule will be available at the facility, as well as posted to the website and Facebook page.
- The child play room will continue to be closed. No children allowed in the facility.
Thank you for working with us on these efforts to provide a clean and safe environment for all of our members.
Cuero Wellness Center Manager
Located on the main thoroughfare in Cuero, the BFit Cuero Wellness Center is open for members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for workout and training needs. Come by and visit our friendly staff for more information and/or to take a tour of the facility and all it has to offer in state-of-the-art workout equipment.
The Wellness Center is open 24 hours a day for fitness access (currently only opened staffed hours). However, we do have staffed hours to assist you.
CURRENT STAFFED HOURS:
Monday - Friday 6:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Ready to take your fitness to the next level? Try a class at BFit Cuero Wellness Center.
24-hour fitness access
The Wellness Center is open 24 hours a day for fitness access.
Pool, Racquetball Court and Play Center are only available during staffed hours. DUE TO COVID-19, ONLY 5 MEMBERS IN POOL AT ONE TIME AND PLAY CENTER IS CLOSED.
Certain rules and regulations will be strictly enforced for your safety and security. No children allowed in the facility during non-staffed hours.
Only you may be admitted with your fob. (If you come into the facility with another Wellness Center member, each member must enter using their own key fob—two people must not walk in the door at the same time.) You cannot open the door for anyone after hours.
If you are working out and another member comes to the door you cannot let them in. They must use their fob for entry. If they do not have it, then they are not allowed to enter. There can be NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule. Abuse of this policy will result in disablement of key fob.
This facility is monitored by a very sophisticated security and alarm system. All areas of the Center, including the parking lot, are monitored and recorded by cameras 24/7. Upon entry and exit, a camera will take your picture to verify identity. All activities are recorded and will be reviewed.
UPDATE: Until further notice, the facility will NOT be open 24/7 Rather, it will only be open for staffed hours. Please check our hours of operation for more information.
Back exit doors on the exercise floor and track, office area doors, and Rejuvenation Center doors will be locked and the alarm set during non-staffed hours. Tampering with doors will cause the alarm to sound and the police department will be dispatched.
The panic button is visibly located on the first floor on the stairwell wall by the Play Center. It is for emergencies only.
When pushed, the EMS will be dispatched immediately.
The Cuero Wellness Center has the right to disable your key fob if necessary. Key fobs will be disabled if lost or stolen (upon notification), if there is a billing or account issue, or if you have not followed policy. Use of key fob to allow entry for multiple persons will also result in disablement.
To reactivate your key fob, you will be required to schedule an appointment to meet with the facility manager to reconcile any differences.
Reactivation Fee—$10; Key Fob Replacement—$15