Cuero Wellness Center offers massage therapy services for members and non-members. Our massage therapist is a state licensed, trained professional and offers a variety of massage techniques. Although no two massages are exactly alike, you may request a certain technique or modality.
We offer the following massage therapy services by appointment:
- Swedish Massage – gentle kneading and stroking of muscles
- Deep Tissue Massage – helps to release the chronic patterns of tension in the body through slow, deep strokes and pressure on muscles, tendons and fascia
- Seated Chair Massage – performed with the client fully clothed while positioned on a specially designed, comfortable chair located in a quiet setting
- Hot Stone – improves circulation, increase the detoxification process, decrease stress, and promote deeper relaxation
- Aromatherapy – headache relief, muscle and joint, sinus/respiratory, stress management, and relaxation
Crispin Gale, LMT– Massage Therapist
Crispin has decades of massage experience and has worked at the Wellness Center for most of her career.
Benefits of massage therapy
- Improves athletic performance and recovery
- Improves soft tissue strains or injuries
- Helps to break up scar tissue
- Reduces arthritic symptoms
- Boosts immunity
- Relieves headaches and migraines
- Reduces anxiety and stress symptoms
Call Cuero Wellness Center today at 361-275-9355 to book your massage therapy session.