The cardiopulmonary/respiratory care service provides inpatient, outpatient, and emergency diagnostic testing and treatment. Services are offered based on physician orders for heart, lung, brain and other disorders.
- Management of life support systems (ventilators/respirators).
- Pulmonary function testing.
- Arterial blood gas testing.
- Oxygen therapy.
- Aerosolized medication therapy.
- Chest drainage and percussion therapy.
- Sleep diagnostic studies and treatment of sleep disorders.
- EKG (electrocardiology – heart rhythm testing).
- Cardiac stress testing.
- EEG (electroencephalography – brain wave testing).
- Breath alcohol testing for DOT – required testing, community and patient education programs.