About BFit Cuero Wellness Center
Wellness is an ongoing lifestyle that encompasses physical, mental, emotional and spiritual wholeness. The BFit Wellness Center focuses on the well-being of the complete person, not just a place to exercise. Our friendly staff of health technicians and certified personal trainers can help you achieve wellness at your own pace and provide you with the encouragement needed to reach your health and fitness goals. In addition, the BFit Wellness Center offers educational programs, one-on-one personal training sessions, massage therapy, fitness classes, water aerobic classes, yoga, body composition analysis, swimming pool, dry sauna, racquetball court, indoor track, FitnessOnDemand, and much more. For more information call the Wellness Center at 361.275.WELL (9355).
Located on the main thoroughfare in Cuero, the BFit Cuero Wellness Center is open for members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for workout and training needs. Come by and visit our friendly staff for more information and/or to take a tour of the facility and all it has to offer in state-of-the-art workout equipment.
24-hour fitness access
The Wellness Center is open 24 hours a day for fitness access.
Pool, Racquetball Court and Play Center are only available during staffed hours.
Certain rules and regulations will be strictly enforced for your safety and security. No children allowed in the facility during non-staffed hours.
Only you may be admitted with your fob. (If you come into the facility with another Wellness Center member, each member must enter using their own key fob—two people must not walk in the door at the same time.) You cannot open the door for anyone after hours.
If you are working out and another member comes to the door you cannot let them in. They must use their fob for entry. If they do not have it, then they are not allowed to enter. There can be NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule. Abuse of this policy will result in disablement of key fob.
This facility is monitored by a very sophisticated security and alarm system. All areas of the Center, including the parking lot, are monitored and recorded by cameras 24/7. Upon entry and exit, a camera will take your picture to verify identity. All activities are recorded and will be reviewed.
Back exit doors on the exercise floor and track, office area doors, and Rejuvenation Center doors will be locked and the alarm set during non-staffed hours. Tampering with doors will cause the alarm to sound and the police department will be dispatched.
The panic button is visibly located on the first floor on the stairwell wall by the Play Center. It is for emergencies only.
When pushed, the EMS will be dispatched immediately.
Key fob disablement
The Cuero Wellness Center has the right to disable your key fob if necessary. Key fobs will be disabled if lost or stolen (upon notification), if there is a billing or account issue, or if you have not followed policy. Use of key fob to allow entry for multiple persons will also result in disablement.
To reactivate your key fob, you will be required to schedule an appointment to meet with the facility manager to reconcile any differences.
Reactivation Fee—$10; Key Fob Replacement—$15
Policies and rules
- Members must wear shirts (covering the chest and back) at all times in the Center.
- Members must be properly attired in standard workout clothes while in the exercise areas.
- Rubber-soled footwear (e.g. tennis or aerobic shoes) must be worn at all times in the exercise areas, as well as in the entire Center. Boots, opened-toed shoes and non-workout footwear is not allowed. If your shoes are muddy, please DO NOT walk through the Center.
- No children allowed on workout floor at any time.
- Members are expected to practice proper hygiene (e.g. deodorant).
- While working out please use proper gym etiquette.
- Profanity is NOT allowed and will NOT be tolerated in the Center.
- Any member who is loud, offensive, bothersome to other members, behaves in an unbecoming manner, or who is cited for infraction of rules and regulations may be suspended or expelled from the Center. In the event of termination, the unused portion of any advanced payment shall be forfeited to the Center.
- Members shall not yell or scream across the Center.
- Return weights to proper racks when finished.
- Have a "spotter" when using heavy weights.
- No littering or leaving debris on the workout floor. Chalk is NOT allowed anywhere in the facility.
- Members who sweat profusely are asked to use towels when using the equipment.
- Members must wipe down equipment after each use. Stations with clean wipes are located throughout the Center.
- No dropping the weights. DAMAGES WILL BE CHARGED TO MEMBERS. Surveillance cameras monitor activity 24/7.
- Belongings may NOT be left in daily lockers overnight.
- No personal belongings (e.g. gym bags, purses, extra clothing, etc.) are allowed on the workout floor.
- No smoking, chewing tobacco or alcohol is allowed in the Center at any time.
- Only drinks in spill-proof containers will be permitted on the exercise floor. Beverages NOT permitted in Pool Area, Play Center or Racquetball Court.
- No member shall solicit or perform personal training services on the premises unless cleared through management.
- Members must use the equipment only in the manner intended by the manufacturer and authorized by the Center. No free weight or loose equipment shall be used in connection with any mechanical equipment, or in any manner for which the equipment was not originally intended.
- If you believe any piece of equipment is malfunctioning, please notify management immediately.
- DO NOT USE the equipment if you are taking any medication that causes drowsiness or have any medical condition that makes such use inappropriate.
We reserve the right to amend or alter these rules and regulations at any time in our sole discretion. All amendments to these rules and regulations are effective immediately. In accordance with your membership contract and these rules, we may revoke or suspend your membership if you fail to follow the rules and regulations or for any reasons of nuisance, disturbance, moral turpitude or fraud. By receiving the policy information, I understand and acknowledge all policies of BFit Cuero Wellness Center.
Weight equipment policies
- Members should have a spotter when using heavy weights.
- NO DROPPING WEIGHTS! DAMAGES WILL BE CHARGED TO MEMBERS. Surveillance cameras monitor activity 24/7.
- NO profanity.
- No chalk.
- No boots or open-toed shoes.
- Re-rack weight plates after each use.
- Keep all free weights in area with rubber flooring.
- Wipe off equipment after each use. Stations with clean wipes are located throughout the Center.
- You must use collars on all barbell lifts.
- Respect all members and equipment.
Monopolizing equipment usage time will not be permitted. Cardiovascular equipment is of primary concern. At any point that all cardio-equipment is being used, time per machine will be limited to 30 minutes.
Refrain from sitting on weight and circuit equipment and visiting with another member. Space has been provided in the front entrance of the Wellness Center for socializing.