Hydromassage Dry Hydrotherapy is a combination of massage, heat and whirlpool in a single system. You stay fully clothed, dry and comfortable while powerful waves of water are directed at specific areas of the body, giving you the deepest and relaxing massage.
Non-members: $10 for 15 minutes, $20 for 30 minutes
Members: $10 for 15 minutes, $15 for 30 minutes
Unlimited usage: Enjoy the Hydromassage as much as you wish during staffed hours! $20 per month, drafted from checking or credit card.
Lumiére Light Therapy
Lumiére Light Therapy is the latest scientific advancement in anti-aging treatments to look younger and better without pain, discomfort, surgery or injections. Lumiére Light Therapy is the same procedure preformed by leading dermatologists, delivered safely, effectively and without the need for additional licensure.
Lumiére helps to clear and soothe problematic skin, creates even skin tone and texture, purges and closes clogged pores, lightens age spots, sun spots and dark circles, diminishes crows feet and tightens thin, sagging skin to remove fine lines and reduce wrinkles.
Lockers and dressing rooms
Lockers are available in each dressing room and may be rented for $10 per month. If you are interested in renting a locker, ask for assistance at the front desk. Belongings may NOT BE LEFT IN DAILY LOCKERS OVERNIGHT. Locks will be cut off and contents removed unless you have paid for a rental locker. Cuero Wellness Center does not accept responsibility for items removed from lockers. There are 28 lockers available in Men's Dressing Room and 24 lockers available in Women's Dressing Room.
Showers are available, with towels available in the Towel Center located in the entrance to Pool Area. Please place all used towels in the designated area after use.
The Wellness Center's personal trainers are fully certified and have undergone rigorous national testing in both written and practical examinations for all components of health and fitness categories. They can develop a comprehensive individualized fitness plan for you based on your specific needs and goals, including cardiorespiratory, muscular strength, nutrition/weight management and flexibility training. A qualified personal trainer provides motivation, professional expertise and personal attention, which are essential elements for achieving your personal health and fitness goals.
This amenity is free with your membership.
There is no constant supervision of children by staff. Children must be of responsible age to stay and play safely.
Play center rules
- The Play Center is an unsupervised area for children to play and relax while you workout.
- Parents are responsible for their own children. We only allow children that are old enough and mature enough to be left alone. Our play area is not directly supervised but is located near the front desk. We have a security camera in the play area, however, our staff does not directly monitor children. Parents must be vigilant of their children at all times during their workout.
- Your child must be checked in and will not be allowed to leave without being checked out by their parent/guardian.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Play Center. Have your child clean up before leaving the Play Center.
- The Play Center is the ONLY place children are allowed in the facility, except to go to the restroom or during scheduled children's programs. Parents must take their children to the restroom. Children ARE NOT permitted to use the pool while their parent/guardian works out anywhere in the facility.
- No horseplay or running is allowed in the Play Center. If any damages/accidents occur while your child is in the Play Center, please report them to the desk immediately for the safety of other children. Any child that is repeatedly unruly will not be allowed to return to the Play Center.
Refresh with a water aerobic routine in our indoor heated pool of 4' 6" depth. Pool access is available with membership at no extra cost.
The pool area is only open during staffed hours. Hours are subject to change based on usage and scheduled events.
Please be aware that there is NO lifeguard on duty – swim at your own risk.
- No diving. Please enter by pool steps.
- Showers are mandatory before entering the pool. Swimmers leaving the swimming area must take another shower before re-entering the pool.
- Do not enter pool with open wounds or with any infectious condition. Please do not enter the pool if you are experiencing or recovering from diarrhea or a waterborne transmitted communicable disease.
- Appropriate swim attire must be worn at all times in the pool. Street clothes/shoes or workout clothes are not permitted in the pool. Incontinent persons must wear a swim diaper.
- No food or beverages permitted in the pool or poolside.
- Food is permitted in park area only. Chewing gum is not allowed in pool area.
- Please be aware of other swimmers and be respectful of their workout area in the pool. The number of swimmers may be limited to prevent overcrowding.
- Pool exercise equipment is to remain in the pool area and returned to its designated location after use.
- No disruptive behavior or foul language will be permitted.
- Anyone under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Caution: Pregnant women, elderly persons, those with known medical problems or those on medication that cause drowsiness, please consult your physician before pool use.
- Anyone under the influence of illegal drugs or alcohol is not permitted to use the pool and will be immediately asked to vacate the facility.
- Immediately report any accidents you observe in or around the pool to a staff member.
- Cuero Wellness Center management reserves the right to deny the use of the pool to anyone at any time.
- Towels for pool use are located in the Towel Center. Please place all used towels in the designated area after use.
Enjoy a cardiovascular workout on the court!
Hours of operation:
Mon. through Thurs., 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Fri., 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Sat., 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Sun., 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
All BFit members may rent racquets from the front desk. Goggles, racquets and balls can be purchased also. Reservations can be made at the front desk and will be available on the hour. Call 361.275.9355.
There are two dry saunas for member use, one for men and one for women, located in the locker/dressing rooms for privacy. It is important to be well hydrated before and after using the sauna. Refer to the list of rules posted by the sauna doors to see if utilizing the sauna is recommended for you.
Spray tanning is a new service available at Cuero Wellness Center! The service is provided by Airbrush by Ashley.
What to expect
A custom spray tan will provide a natural, sunless look. Spray tan solutions have a natural dye called DHA, which is sprayed onto the skin for a tanning effect. The spray tan will last five to seven days.
Before a spray tan
- Shower and exfoliate.
- Do not apply lotion or oils.
- Remove makeup.
- Wear loose clothing to a tanning session and at least four hours after tan.
The tanning process
A full body application will take anywhere from five to 20 minutes. Allow an additional five minutes drying time. Do not rub any parts of the body. Avoid exercising and excessive perspiring. Do not shower, swim or get wet for 12 to 24 hours.
Prices and packages
One-Time Spray Tan - $40
Sunless Platinum (four spray tans per month) - $128
Sunless Gold (two spray tans per month) - $64
Call Cuero Wellness Center to schedule your appointment - 361.275.9355